Overactive Bladder Doctor Near Atlanta, GA
In addition to incontinence, an overactive bladder causes a sudden urge to urge to urinate. Dr. Rita Sharma offers treatment to relieve overactive bladder at her office in Atlanta, Georgia. Up to 30% of men and up to 60% of women across America, are affected by an overactive bladder (OAB). This condition is highly prevalent and negatively impacts the sufferer’s quality of life. Because many people with OAB don’t ask for help, the actual number of cases is likely higher. During private consultations, Dr. Sharma makes patients feel comfortable discussing medical concerns. Request your appointment with Dr. Rita Sharma today!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. TAKE THE QUIZ
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule an Appointment for Overactive Bladder Treatment in Atlanta, GA Today!
It is essential to be evaluated by Dr. Rita Sharma in order to discover the cause(s) for your bladder problem and then be treated.
Sometimes lifestyle changes can be a solution. Limiting coffee consumption and exercising more can help relieve some of the symptoms. Whatever you do, don’t ignore OAB. Call Dr. Sharma at (770) 723-1545 for an evaluation if you have any of the symptoms of an overactive bladder.Request Appointment